COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are taking extra precautions in our Kids (K-5th grade) environments.
Here are a few of the changes you can expect as you join us on Sunday mornings starting October 4:
- We will operate at a reduced capacity in all of our rooms to allow for greater social distancing. (Don't forget: All kids and students will be moving up to the NextGen environment related to the grade they are in this fall.)
- Touchless check-in will be in place to reduce contact on surfaces. Staff and volunteers will assist families.
- All staff, volunteers, and kids (2nd grade-5th grade) will need to wear masks in the Kids Area.
- All kids (K-5th) will have temperatures checked before entering venues.
- Adults will drop off and pick-up kids at entrance to venues as opposed to walking through the venues.
- Kids will stay in their venue space the entire service instead of joining with other grades for large group story time.