We ask that a child not be placed in the care of our Preschool Ministry when any of the following conditions exist. Adherence to this policy is important to protect the health of all children in our department.
- Fever (must be free of fever for a minimum of 24 hours before returning)
- Vomiting or Diarrhea (even associated with teething and medication)
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases, such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, strep throat, flu or other infectious/contagious disease
- Sore Throat
- Fifth Disease
- Any unexplained rash, ringworm, hives, etc
- Pinkeye or other infections (all eye infections are contagious). The child must be on medication for 24 hours and not exhibiting any symptoms before returning.
- Cloudy or green, runny nose or persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
Please note that we are unable to administer any kind of medication to your child including Tylenol, Neosporin, diaper cream, bug repellent or sunscreen.